- Under Audio Input, select the sound card/channel of the input device. Click your mouse to drop down a list of available inputs
- Under Audio Input, choose the mode you want to transmit the audio (stereo, mono, left on both sides, right on both sides, Lx (left/silence), xR (silence/right). (Starting with the November 10, 2017 release, this setting defaults to Stereo at startup.)
- Under JetLink Devices you will see a list of machines in your account. Click on a device and it will be filled into the “Connect To” box.
- Under “Connect via” choose the network card you wish to use.
- Drag the slider under playback buffer to match the type of internet connection you are using on this computer.
- Under Audio Output, click to drop down a list of available sound card outputs and pick the sound card/channel of the output device.
- When everything is all set, click Start to establish the connection
If you are using JetLink Free and entering the IP address manually, you will need to set up port forwarding for UDP port 5006 on your router on each end.
If you have licensed JetLink as Remote, JetConnect does the firewall transversal for you.